OP 133 SWG
The heat-shrinkable pallet wrapper OP 133 SWE is designed for wrapping with heat-shrinkable foil. With its gas heather, the machine is time and cost-effective. Also, the number of heathers can vary – from two to four, depends on our customer’s wish. The machine is built from high-quality materials and built-in parts, therefore it has a very long life span. Due to touch panel control, the machine is easy to operate with.
- Substantial reduction of packaging costs.
- great film savings.
- Energy savings.
- Simple operator controls.
- Built-in top components of world-renowned manufacturers.
- A long period of exploitation (rigid construction).
- Adjustable shrink time at the bottom and top of the pallet.
- Modular system.
- Rigid construction for industrial use.
- Use of reliable burner.
- Intense shrinking even at irregular loads on pallet.
- Low rotation table – an option with roller or chain conveyor.
- Pallets: Standard EURO or Industrie (other upon request)
- Shrinking height: 2400 mm
- Pallet load: max. 1500 kg
- Film thickness: cca. 50 – 200 µm
- Heater: gas
- Gas: Propan, earth gas – standard
- Gas consumption propan: 5 kg/h at constant operation ca. 160 g/palllet – 1,5 m high
- Gas pressure: cca. 1,5 – 2 bar
- Shrinking time: cca. 40–100 s depending on film thickness and pallet dimensions
- Disconnection of burner: automatic magnetic valve
- PLC standard: Siemens S 7
- Power connection gas: 220 V, 50 Hz 3 Phases + N + PE