OP 133 SWE
The heat-shrinkable pallet wrapper OP 133 SWE is designed for wrapping with heat-shrinkable foil. With its electrical heather, the machine is time and cost-effective. Also, the number of heathers can vary – from two to four, depends on our customer’s wish. The machine is built from high-quality materials and built-in parts, therefore it has a very long life span. Due to touch panel control, the machine is easy to operate with.
- Significant reduction in packaging costs.
- Great savings on foil and energy.
- Easy touch panel control.
- Long life-span due to robust construction and high-quality materials used in building this machine.
- Modular system.
- Use of technologically developed electrical.
- Possibility of carrying with a forklift.
- Adjustable shrinkage time at the bottom and top of the pallet.
- Intense shrinkage even in irregular pallet loads.
- Built-in top components from renowned world manufacturers.
- Low rotating plate – an option with roller or chain conveyor
- Maximum Load Size 1200 x 1000 mm
- Maximum Load Height 2200 mm
- Maximum Load Weight: 2000kg
- Foil thickness: approx. 50 – 200 µm
- Collection time: approx. 40–100 s depending on foil thickness and pallet dimensions
- Power connection: 220/380 V, 50 Hz 3 Phases + N + PE
- Capacity up to 20 pallets / hour
- Option: electric heater